New COVID-related protocols announced.

Donate

Ticket income and other types of earned income only cover 45% of our costs. The other 55% comes from our generous donors, sponsors, and grantors. Please consider giving to BTE today to keep live theatre happening in our region!

Other Giving Paths

For more information on giving these types of gifts, please contact Development Director Andrea Bishop at (570) 784-5530 ext. 102, or email her at abishop@bte.org.

Sponsor

Would your business like to support BTE? We have a number of sponsorship opportunities available each season.

Fundraising Events

TreeFest, Taming of the Brew, and Raise the Region

BTE holds several fundraising events every year, including our community holiday event, TreeFest!

Volunteer

Cork board with pinned letters reading volunteer

Our volunteers are an integral part of our theatre! Volunteers assist our staff at shows, events, in our shops, and in the offices. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Development Director Andrea Bishop at (570) 784-5530 ext. 102, or email her at abishop@bte.org.

Shop

Woman with credit card smiling at laptop - Amazon Smile logo

Start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com, and your everyday purchases will help raise needed funds for BTE! As of July 30, 2021, our patrons have raised more than $2,095 just by choosing to support BTE on the Amazon Smile site.

BTE is supported by grants from

The National Endowment for the Arts Pennsylvania Council on the Arts The Roy Cockrum Foundation The Shubert Foundation Columbia County Commissioners Community Giving Foundation The 1994 Charles B. Degenstein Foundation Ensemble Circle Donors First Community Foundation Partnership of Pennsylvania