Businesses and families sponsor each tree. TreeFest relies on nonprofits, community groups, and sponsored decorators to trim the trees before the event. After TreeFest, the tree and its decorations go to a family in need.
Sponsor a Tree ($215)
- Your name or business name on a beautifully decorated sign prominently displayed by your tree;
- Your name or business name listed on BTE’s TreeFest website;
- Your name or business name listed in the TreeFest program handed out to visitors to the event;
- Your website linked to your name on our website, and mentioned in our social media leading up to the event as time allows.
A huge thank you to all of our community decorators! The response has been amazing, and we have now allocated all of the trees for this year!
We have reached the capacity for decorators for 2022, although we still accept sponsorships. If you are interested in decorating, we will maintain a wait list should a tree become available. If you wish to be added to the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community groups are welcome to come and decorate a tree at TreeFest! If there is a tree sponsor that you would like to decorate for, there is a place on our signup form to indicate that. We encourage creative decorations along a theme. Ornaments can be handmade or purchased. Community groups will be recognized on our website.
New to TreeFest as a Community Decorator? Here is some helpful information!
Continued This Year…PLEASE READ!
TreeFest organizers have long been awed and humbled by the generosity of the community and sponsored decorators. Many of you have gone beyond beautifully and lovingly decorating a tree as a gift to someone they will never meet. You have also left gifts of food and presents. This is truly touching and a demonstration of love and caring.
A few years ago, we experimented with matching decorators with recipient families. While we deemed the family match a success, we realized that we had become a part of the social services holiday safety net in a way that was not sustainable and, in some cases, would lead to difficulties for families.
We adopted the following guidelines a few years ago and were gratified by the generosity of the decorators and the success of the change. In addition to gift cards to go along with virtually every decorated tree, there was the equivalent of over two of the very large Toys for Tots boxes filled to the brim with children’s gifts and many, many boxes of food for the Bloomsburg Food Cupboard!
- Gift cards to Weis Markets, Giant Food Stores, or Walmart would be a welcomed inclusion and would be held by the Treefest chairperson to go to the matched family. The families can use them to buy fresh food and gas (very much needed).
- Any donations of food placed under a tree will go to the Bloomsburg Food Cupboard for distribution.
- Any gifts placed under the tree should be new and unwrapped and will remain under the tree until the end of TreeFest, when they will be added to TreeFest’s local Toys for Tots donations.
We do not and would not ask ANY of our decorators to take on a financial commitment to provide food or gifts along with their generous donation of materials for decorations and their time spent making them and decorating the tree. If you choose to leave gift cards, food, or toys, please know that all will make their way to families in need during the holiday season.
Please remember, we truly value the time, energy, and money spent on your decorations and tree trimming – that alone is a wonderful gift!
TreeFest is sponsored by Richard & Frances Smith and Brewskis Coffee & Bar